martes, noviembre 22, 2005

Sobre la muerte de Eddie Guerrero

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vikie Guerrero viuda de eddie guerrero dio esta declaracion sobre la autopsia de Eddie:

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie's widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today."It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that's what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.
As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn't hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions.
I knew Eddie wasn't feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn't feeling good and we thought it was just "road tired."So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard. When he didn't call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phonecalls. I cried through the whole thing (last night). I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.
We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.
I'm just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It's touched myheart a lot.
Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together. All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don't know what to do now."
I'm kind of relieved to hear that it wasn't a relapse for him, as that would just make his family hurt all the more. What I don't understand is how it is that this escaped detection until it became lethal. Don't they have doctors on staff at WWE?.

video tributo que le prepararon la comunidad hispana de la WWE